A young couple comes to terms with the fact that they cannot have children. As a way to move on the couple creates their perfect child on pieces of paper and buries them in a box in their garden.
Not long after, a child is born, Timothy, and is brought into the young couples home. They soon find out Timothy is not at all how he appears.
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest