This movie is about the untold story of a group of soldiers in World War II that were enlisted for one thing: to find art pieces stolen by the Nazis and return them to their owners.
President Franklin Roosevelt tasked the platoon with the impossible mission and expected the men to retrieve the artwork that was behind enemy lines and win the race against the German destruction of years of culture.
For a movie that has so many A-List actors in it, I found it hard to get attached to any one character in particular. There wasn’t enough screen time for each character for me to form a bond with them. I also think this movie struggles to figure out what kind of movie it is, as it sometimes comes off as a documentary.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen