A young boy wakes and finds himself in an elevator with no memories except his name. He is released into a community of young teen boys who have been secluded into an enclosed environment. Some of the boys have been there for two years, trying to escape through the maze that surrounds the environment, with no luck.
This movie is like ‘Lord of the Flies’ meets ‘Hunger Gamess.’
For the genre, it does a pretty decent job at what the movie is attempting. I have not read the books so I went in with no clue of the plot, but I can say that some of the things in this movie are pretty scary.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight