An average LEGO minifigure is mistaken for an above average MasterBuilder in this film that everyone will enjoy.
He is hilariously underprepared for the task he is given, which is to help fight an evil tyrant from trying to ruin the world, as they know it.
There is no doubt about it: I LOVED this movie, and it not just because I played with LEGOs as a kid. There are jokes in this movie that you know the kids aren’t getting and I laughed throughout the whole thing. I was being a tough grader on this film, but I reserve the right to change my vote (read: improve it) later in the year.
*Editor’s note: Bruce still plays with LEGOs*
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen