“The Imitation Game” is the true story of Alan Turing, the father of the computer and his team during World War II. Turing is a mathematician and is tasked with solving the Enigma Code, a German coding language. Instead of being hailed a hero by the British government for helping to end the war early, Turing is punished for engaging in lewd acts of homosexuality.
For anyone that is interested in the WWII period, this movie is a must-see. The storyline is amazing and Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic at portraying the main character. It is definitely one to add to your list of movies to see this holiday season.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen