“The Imitation Game” is the true story of Alan Turing, the father of the computer and his team during World War II. Turing is a mathematician and is tasked with solving the Enigma Code, a German coding language. Instead of being hailed a hero by the British government for helping to end the war early, Turing is punished for engaging in lewd acts of homosexuality.
For anyone that is interested in the WWII period, this movie is a must-see. The storyline is amazing and Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic at portraying the main character. It is definitely one to add to your list of movies to see this holiday season.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight