In the third movie of the series, Katniss Everdeen begins her role as the face of the rebellion against the capital. The Hunger Games no longer in existence, she teams up with her friends and goes on a mission to save Peeta from the capital.
If you have been following along with the series, you’ll have no problem catching on, as this movie picks up right where the last movie left off. If you haven’t been following along, then this movie will be hard for you to understand. I get that this movie is just a set-up for “Mockingjay Part 2” of the series, but I felt cheated, as there was no real pay-off for the story. Don’t get me wrong, the movie was good, but my least favorite of all the “Hunger Games” movies.
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps