In the third movie of the series, Katniss Everdeen begins her role as the face of the rebellion against the capital. The Hunger Games no longer in existence, she teams up with her friends and goes on a mission to save Peeta from the capital.
If you have been following along with the series, you’ll have no problem catching on, as this movie picks up right where the last movie left off. If you haven’t been following along, then this movie will be hard for you to understand. I get that this movie is just a set-up for “Mockingjay Part 2” of the series, but I felt cheated, as there was no real pay-off for the story. Don’t get me wrong, the movie was good, but my least favorite of all the “Hunger Games” movies.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions