After defying The Capitol in the 74th Annual Hunger Games Katniss and Peeta must subdue the rebellion they caused. The pair continues to play star-crossed lovers and travel the country speaking to all of the districts. They are soon faced with another year of the Hunger Games and must find a way to defeat The Capitol.
I loved this movie just as much as the first. My only critique is that it picks up right where the other one left off. I strongly suggest you watch the first Hunger Games before seeing Catching Fire. The movie is almost two-and-a-half-hours long but it goes by quickly and leads you right into the third movie.
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- ‘Black Panther’ scores mighty $25.2 million Thursday debut
- Al Pacino takes on Joe Paterno in an upcoming HBO movie