The Kadam family left India to move to the south of France and decide to open up a restaurant across from a famed fancy French restaurant. Madame Mallory, owner of the French restaurant, was first unhappy with the new competition, but takes the young chef, Hassan under her wing and helps him to develop his talent.
This movie, while a little predictable, will be one that the foodies will love. It showcases the struggles of trying to gain those infamous “stars” while running a restaurant. For the genre, this movie is really well done and makes you feel good — and hungry.
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Order up! The best Phoenix-area spots for National French Fry Day
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions