The Kadam family left India to move to the south of France and decide to open up a restaurant across from a famed fancy French restaurant. Madame Mallory, owner of the French restaurant, was first unhappy with the new competition, but takes the young chef, Hassan under her wing and helps him to develop his talent.
This movie, while a little predictable, will be one that the foodies will love. It showcases the struggles of trying to gain those infamous “stars” while running a restaurant. For the genre, this movie is really well done and makes you feel good — and hungry.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight