The Kadam family left India to move to the south of France and decide to open up a restaurant across from a famed fancy French restaurant. Madame Mallory, owner of the French restaurant, was first unhappy with the new competition, but takes the young chef, Hassan under her wing and helps him to develop his talent.
This movie, while a little predictable, will be one that the foodies will love. It showcases the struggles of trying to gain those infamous “stars” while running a restaurant. For the genre, this movie is really well done and makes you feel good — and hungry.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Taste of Arizona Festival to come to Phoenix-area next month
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else