A longtime journalist, Mike Boettcher has made a career of tagging along with military groups as he documents their missions. Because of this, Mike had missed many years of spending time with his son. So when he was asked to go on another trip with the military, he brought his son along. What the two men caught on tape was some intense, real-life action from the battlefield in Iraq.
This movie is powerful. It is a true story of the men who are involved in a nine-day battle in a place known as “The Hornet’s Nest.” It has to be one of the most accurate depictions of what it must be like to be in Afghanistan. It certainly is one to make you appreciate the men and women of our military and the sacrifices they make to protect us.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Donald Trump defends self after comments: ‘I am not a racist’
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit