This is the second of three films that follows the adventures of Thorin Oakenshield, Bilbo Baggins, Wizard Gandolf, and thirteen dwarves as they are on a expedition to repossess Erebor, the Dwarf Kingdom.
Unlike other sequel films, this one can pretty much stand alone. You don’t necessarily have to have seen the first one to get the grasp of it. This is a BIG film. It’s big on the screen, and even bigger in 3D. Far from being predictable, this film is enjoyable. Am I the only one that felt like it reminded me of a video game? With all the things to be collected and monsters to beat in order to continue? Just me? Okay. Either way it’s a film you don’t want to miss this holiday season.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations