An FBI agent becomes paired up with a Boston cop to help bring down a drug lord. The two ladies have trouble getting along at first because they are so different and neither has ever had to work with a partner before. The two must overcome their differences and learn to work together to achieve the task.
Again, this is a movie with a plot you’ve seen before. However, this time it’s with two ladies played by Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. The two have some genuine chemistry together and have some hilarious scenes together; which takes away from the fact that you know the plot.
I enjoyed this one, Melissa McCarthy is a must watch.
See my full review below.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations