In the third installment of “The Hangover” series, the Wolf Pack takes Alan to get treated for his mental illness in the wake of his father’s death. As the Wolf Pack is visiting the hospital, the group gets attacked and Doug is kidnapped (again). In order to save Doug, the group must find Mr. Chow and hand him over to a gangster.
In a nutshell, this movies isn’t as bad as “The Hangover II” but I’ll tell you it comes pretty close. There’s a new director, which I’ll give credit to them for the movie a different feel by having a different director, but it wasn’t it enough to give you the laughs you are hoping for.
Watch the video below to see my whole review.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show