A small town on the edge of financial ruin finds hope in the chance of gaining a contract with a factory. The only problem is the town needs a full-time doctor that lives in the city to land the deal. A local resident, takes on the task and he gets the whole town in on an act to impress the perfect doctor into falling in love with the city and stay.
This is a smaller, cute Canadian film that is worth a watch if for nothing else than their accents. I would call this a nice diversionary film that will keep you giggling throughout.
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert