A small town on the edge of financial ruin finds hope in the chance of gaining a contract with a factory. The only problem is the town needs a full-time doctor that lives in the city to land the deal. A local resident, takes on the task and he gets the whole town in on an act to impress the perfect doctor into falling in love with the city and stay.
This is a smaller, cute Canadian film that is worth a watch if for nothing else than their accents. I would call this a nice diversionary film that will keep you giggling throughout.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’