A small town on the edge of financial ruin finds hope in the chance of gaining a contract with a factory. The only problem is the town needs a full-time doctor that lives in the city to land the deal. A local resident, takes on the task and he gets the whole town in on an act to impress the perfect doctor into falling in love with the city and stay.
This is a smaller, cute Canadian film that is worth a watch if for nothing else than their accents. I would call this a nice diversionary film that will keep you giggling throughout.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016