Set in a changing era between World War I and World War II, the story follows Gustave H, the concierge at the Grand Budapest Hotel, and his lobby boy, Zero. The two get involved in a series of adventures including theft and recovery of a Renaissance painting.
A typical Wes Anderson film, this movie is quirky and will have you smiling throughout the whole thing. One of the best things about the movie is it is the perfect length. It’s just about 90 minutes and all of those minutes were funny. It’s a fun movie and I definitely think this is one you won’t want to miss out on.
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars