Set in a changing era between World War I and World War II, the story follows Gustave H, the concierge at the Grand Budapest Hotel, and his lobby boy, Zero. The two get involved in a series of adventures including theft and recovery of a Renaissance painting.
A typical Wes Anderson film, this movie is quirky and will have you smiling throughout the whole thing. One of the best things about the movie is it is the perfect length. It’s just about 90 minutes and all of those minutes were funny. It’s a fun movie and I definitely think this is one you won’t want to miss out on.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies