If you are not familiar with the Lost Boys of Sudan, it is the true story of young children who were orphaned by a civil war and then forced to walk hundreds of miles to seek refuge. “The Good Lie” follows the lives of one of the many people brought to America to start a new life.
The real stars are the actual Sudanese actors with their ability to relate and portray their own personal experiences even though Reese Witherspoon is the famous Hollywood star. It is touching and emotional, and it will make you proud to be an American.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale