If you are not familiar with the Lost Boys of Sudan, it is the true story of young children who were orphaned by a civil war and then forced to walk hundreds of miles to seek refuge. “The Good Lie” follows the lives of one of the many people brought to America to start a new life.
The real stars are the actual Sudanese actors with their ability to relate and portray their own personal experiences even though Reese Witherspoon is the famous Hollywood star. It is touching and emotional, and it will make you proud to be an American.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech