In a film based on actual events, these friends would find out when Paris Hilton was in Vegas, or Lindsey Lohan went to Miami and break into their homes.
They would steal clothes, handbags and jewelry and got away with it. But eventually these string of robberies gained a lot of attention and they were caught.
The movie looked interesting and had a cool feeling to it but the film seemed really thin to me. I’m not sure if director Sofia Coppola felt these crimes the kids were committing were a good thing or bad.
Of course, seeing actress Emma Watson acting like a spoiled American girl could be worth the price of admission alone.
To see my full review you can check out the video below.
- Video proves autocorrect in real life is more annoying than helpful
- Uber driver shows passengers fun time with epic dance party
- Little boy breaks down after reporter asks if he’ll miss mom at school
- Dale Jr, Dude Perfect reenact hilariously accurate driving stereotypes
- Video gives first-person look at firefighters working burning home