In a film based on actual events, these friends would find out when Paris Hilton was in Vegas, or Lindsey Lohan went to Miami and break into their homes.
They would steal clothes, handbags and jewelry and got away with it. But eventually these string of robberies gained a lot of attention and they were caught.
The movie looked interesting and had a cool feeling to it but the film seemed really thin to me. I’m not sure if director Sofia Coppola felt these crimes the kids were committing were a good thing or bad.
Of course, seeing actress Emma Watson acting like a spoiled American girl could be worth the price of admission alone.
To see my full review you can check out the video below.
- Hug it out: Harrison Ford ends feud with Chewbacca with some help from Adele
- ‘The Boss’ is back: Rare Bruce Springsteen video of Phoenix-area concert debuts
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Creed’
- Hello, it’s me: YouTuber performs Adele’s ‘Hello’ in 25 different and beautiful styles
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone