Peter Parker is becoming more comfortable in his role as Spider-Man. He loves flying through the sky and being the hero, while being able to spend time with his girlfriend, Gwen.
He starts to come to the realization that he is the only one who can protect the citizens of New York from the powerful villains he faces. This time, his enemy Electro is far more powerful than he, and he must try to stop him.
This movie is nowhere near perfect, but I absolutely enjoyed it. I think most of what I enjoyed is the reality of the relationship between Spider-Man and Gwen. A lot of times in action movies, they throw a relationship in storyline only to have it feel forced. That standpoint — and the fact that I saw it in IMAX 3-D — made this movie a pretty entertaining film.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight