A childhood wish brought to life John’s teddy bear and has been his best friend ever since. The long standing friendship is tested when John’s girlfriend wants to take things to the next level.
Bruce St. James said it’s “not for everyone, but for those of us who appreciate crude, rude and socially unacceptable behavior on film, it’s nearly perfect. It’s a hard “R” rated version of Family Guy and I desperately want a foul-mouthed talking bear now.” See what else Bruce had to say about Ted in this edition of “Movies in a Minute”
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show