A childhood wish brought to life John’s teddy bear and has been his best friend ever since. The long standing friendship is tested when John’s girlfriend wants to take things to the next level.
Bruce St. James said it’s “not for everyone, but for those of us who appreciate crude, rude and socially unacceptable behavior on film, it’s nearly perfect. It’s a hard “R” rated version of Family Guy and I desperately want a foul-mouthed talking bear now.” See what else Bruce had to say about Ted in this edition of “Movies in a Minute”
- Hilary Swank, Adrien Brody kick-off Miami’s Art Basel
- Spike Lee rips Rahm Emanuel on ‘Chi-Raq’ orange carpet
- Check out these ‘Star Wars’ fan films to feel the Force
- San Francisco approves $290,000 payout for Journey wedding
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim