“Supermensch” is documentary about a man you probably don’t know the name of, but whose work you’re definitely familiar with. Shep Gordon is one of the biggest talent agents in the world. He has worked with the likes of Alice Cooper, Mike Myers and many people in between.
I may have been really interested in this movie because of my history in the music industry, but I thought it was fascinating. It gives you a portrait of one of the most influential men in Hollywood and keeps you locked in throughout the whole thing.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies