“Supermensch” is documentary about a man you probably don’t know the name of, but whose work you’re definitely familiar with. Shep Gordon is one of the biggest talent agents in the world. He has worked with the likes of Alice Cooper, Mike Myers and many people in between.
I may have been really interested in this movie because of my history in the music industry, but I thought it was fascinating. It gives you a portrait of one of the most influential men in Hollywood and keeps you locked in throughout the whole thing.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale