A young girl with dreams of becoming a professional dancer, falls in love with the leader of an elaborate flash mob group.
Bruce St. James said, “I suppose if you LOVE dancing you can tolerate the story to get to the dance scenes, but it would be hard for anyone else to get fired up over this.” Find out what else Bruce thought of the 3D movie in this edition of ‘Movies in a Minute’.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’