A young girl with dreams of becoming a professional dancer, falls in love with the leader of an elaborate flash mob group.
Bruce St. James said, “I suppose if you LOVE dancing you can tolerate the story to get to the dance scenes, but it would be hard for anyone else to get fired up over this.” Find out what else Bruce thought of the 3D movie in this edition of ‘Movies in a Minute’.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations