In the latest of the “Star Trek” series, the crew of the Enterprise learn one of their own is out to destroy their world and everything it stands for. As Captain Kirk guides his crew through a war-zone world to combat the enemy, he challenges his friendship, and makes sacrifices to ensure the safety of his crew.
I think this film is pretty solid! I’d put this on par with Iron Man 3 as far as action, special effects and use of 3D. I would encourage you to re-familiarize yourself with the previous installment, 2009’s “Star Trek”, so you can fully appreciate the relationships, characters and get some of the inside jokes.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day