A young boy and his mother move into a new neighborhood after a divorce. Their new neighbor is a disgruntled, cynical, war veteran who becomes their after-school babysitter. In his misguided attempts to take care of the child, the two begin to form an odd friendship.
I have seen Bill Murray doing a lot of promotion for this movie, and I now know why. This movie is wonderful. I laughed out loud a couple of times but I was smiling through the whole thing. There are also some really great cameos in this one, so make sure to keep an eye out!
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight