A young boy and his mother move into a new neighborhood after a divorce. Their new neighbor is a disgruntled, cynical, war veteran who becomes their after-school babysitter. In his misguided attempts to take care of the child, the two begin to form an odd friendship.
I have seen Bill Murray doing a lot of promotion for this movie, and I now know why. This movie is wonderful. I laughed out loud a couple of times but I was smiling through the whole thing. There are also some really great cameos in this one, so make sure to keep an eye out!
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song