A young boy and his mother move into a new neighborhood after a divorce. Their new neighbor is a disgruntled, cynical, war veteran who becomes their after-school babysitter. In his misguided attempts to take care of the child, the two begin to form an odd friendship.
I have seen Bill Murray doing a lot of promotion for this movie, and I now know why. This movie is wonderful. I laughed out loud a couple of times but I was smiling through the whole thing. There are also some really great cameos in this one, so make sure to keep an eye out!
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October