A group of four Phoenix high school students form a robotics club, even though they have no experience building robots. On $800, old car parts and a big dream, the club takes their underwater robot to competition to compete amongst some of the top teams in the country.
This movie is pretty cool to watch because it takes place in our own backyard. Phoenix is shown heavily in this film, as are the kids from Carl Hayden High School. Aside from the local aspect, this movie is really well-told. It’s the story of the “little guy” competing against “the big guy” and, even though I knew how it would turn out, it kept me entertained throughout.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale