A father joins the DEA undercover to try and help his son who is incarcerated for a drug crime he didn’t commit.
Bruce St. James said, “NOT your typical “The Rock” shoot ’em up movie! Oh sure, it has some solid action scenes and car chases but I was impressed at how the film showed the problems of our Federal Mandatory Sentencing laws and how they are applied. Based on real events, I’m sure plenty of people could imagine being placed in these “no win” situations.”
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day