A father joins the DEA undercover to try and help his son who is incarcerated for a drug crime he didn’t commit.
Bruce St. James said, “NOT your typical “The Rock” shoot ’em up movie! Oh sure, it has some solid action scenes and car chases but I was impressed at how the film showed the problems of our Federal Mandatory Sentencing laws and how they are applied. Based on real events, I’m sure plenty of people could imagine being placed in these “no win” situations.”
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars