Head back to Sin City, the noir-esque city dreamed up by graphic novelist Frank Miller. Much like the first “Sin City,” “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” follows several vignettes of life in this incredibly violent town.
It’s been almost 10 years since the original “Sin City” movie came out and they packed in all the big named stars they could with the sequel. Be ready for some violence with this one though. This movie teeters back and forth from real violence to what looks like cartoon violence. Stylistically, there’s nothing else like this out there, and I think fans of the first movie and of the graphic novels will be happy.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale