Head back to Sin City, the noir-esque city dreamed up by graphic novelist Frank Miller. Much like the first “Sin City,” “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” follows several vignettes of life in this incredibly violent town.
It’s been almost 10 years since the original “Sin City” movie came out and they packed in all the big named stars they could with the sequel. Be ready for some violence with this one though. This movie teeters back and forth from real violence to what looks like cartoon violence. Stylistically, there’s nothing else like this out there, and I think fans of the first movie and of the graphic novels will be happy.
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions