After an eight month stay at a mental health institution, Pat is eagerly trying to get his life back in order. While living back with his parents Pat wants to reconcile with his ex-wife but things become complicated once Tiffany enters his life.
Bruce St. James said, “A very special film. The story is almost as crazy as the characters in it. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad and sometimes tough to watch people struggle with their inner demons and search for their path in life. Cooper and Lawrence are brilliant and prove that they will be around doing meaningful work for a long time to come. See it!”
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest