A look into the untold true story of the Disney classic “Mary Poppins.” Walt Disney had a hard time convincing the author of the book, P. L. Travers, to sell him the rights to make the movie. He must use his magic to persuade her, and show her he will not tarnish the character, Mary Poppins.
As a Disney fan, I loved this movie. I had no idea that Walt Disney had to work so hard to get the movie rights. It’s a fascinating story that leads to one of the most timeless Disney movies ever made. Oh and don’t leave before the end of the credits. Just sayin’.
- Airman who inspired ‘Good Morning, Vietnam’ film has died
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James