A look into the untold true story of the Disney classic “Mary Poppins.” Walt Disney had a hard time convincing the author of the book, P. L. Travers, to sell him the rights to make the movie. He must use his magic to persuade her, and show her he will not tarnish the character, Mary Poppins.
As a Disney fan, I loved this movie. I had no idea that Walt Disney had to work so hard to get the movie rights. It’s a fascinating story that leads to one of the most timeless Disney movies ever made. Oh and don’t leave before the end of the credits. Just sayin’.
- Check out these ‘Star Wars’ fan films to feel the Force
- San Francisco approves $290,000 payout for Journey wedding
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim
- Facebook CEO, now a father, will give away most of his money
- CNN erases description of Gray’s mother as heroin addict