A look into the untold true story of the Disney classic “Mary Poppins.” Walt Disney had a hard time convincing the author of the book, P. L. Travers, to sell him the rights to make the movie. He must use his magic to persuade her, and show her he will not tarnish the character, Mary Poppins.
As a Disney fan, I loved this movie. I had no idea that Walt Disney had to work so hard to get the movie rights. It’s a fascinating story that leads to one of the most timeless Disney movies ever made. Oh and don’t leave before the end of the credits. Just sayin’.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations