A look into the untold true story of the Disney classic “Mary Poppins.” Walt Disney had a hard time convincing the author of the book, P. L. Travers, to sell him the rights to make the movie. He must use his magic to persuade her, and show her he will not tarnish the character, Mary Poppins.
As a Disney fan, I loved this movie. I had no idea that Walt Disney had to work so hard to get the movie rights. It’s a fascinating story that leads to one of the most timeless Disney movies ever made. Oh and don’t leave before the end of the credits. Just sayin’.
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars