A top group of DEA agents on an undercover mission to double cross the Mexican drug cartel suddenly start disappearing one by one.
You can probably figure this one out. The movie is extremely violent, almost shockingly so, which makes me feel like it’s making up for plot holes. If the story is good you shouldn’t need to overtly show blood and guts to get a rise out of me. However, some people like that! And lets get real, Arnold Schwarzenegger, as a DEA agent, at his age? Not sure I’m buying into that.
- Second weekend for ‘Black Panther’ is one of the best ever
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight