A top group of DEA agents on an undercover mission to double cross the Mexican drug cartel suddenly start disappearing one by one.
You can probably figure this one out. The movie is extremely violent, almost shockingly so, which makes me feel like it’s making up for plot holes. If the story is good you shouldn’t need to overtly show blood and guts to get a rise out of me. However, some people like that! And lets get real, Arnold Schwarzenegger, as a DEA agent, at his age? Not sure I’m buying into that.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’