A top group of DEA agents on an undercover mission to double cross the Mexican drug cartel suddenly start disappearing one by one.
You can probably figure this one out. The movie is extremely violent, almost shockingly so, which makes me feel like it’s making up for plot holes. If the story is good you shouldn’t need to overtly show blood and guts to get a rise out of me. However, some people like that! And lets get real, Arnold Schwarzenegger, as a DEA agent, at his age? Not sure I’m buying into that.
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert