This is the true story of racecar drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda. They were rivals during the 1976 Formula One season and their personalities were polar opposites.
Rush is not your average racecar movie. It is a good story told around racecar driving. The stars of the film are Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl. I went in excited to see this movie and I was not disappointed. The story is a bit fantastical and I would not have believed it if it were not a true story. You do not need to be a racecar fan to enjoy this movie and I plan on seeing it again.
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather