This is the true story of racecar drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda. They were rivals during the 1976 Formula One season and their personalities were polar opposites.
Rush is not your average racecar movie. It is a good story told around racecar driving. The stars of the film are Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl. I went in excited to see this movie and I was not disappointed. The story is a bit fantastical and I would not have believed it if it were not a true story. You do not need to be a racecar fan to enjoy this movie and I plan on seeing it again.
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Suspects running from Phoenix-area cops hop fence into police station
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence