Set in Detroit in the year 2028, futuristic robot-cops police the streets in an effort to clean up the city. When a human cop is injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees an opportunity to create the first part-human, part-robot cop.
The effects in this movie are pretty good, but it seems to be lacking much of a plot. I hope you aren’t expecting to think much during this movie, because if you are, you might hurt yourself trying to find meaning in the movie. Overall, it’s not a terrible movie, but not anything to write home to mom about.
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit