Set in Detroit in the year 2028, futuristic robot-cops police the streets in an effort to clean up the city. When a human cop is injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees an opportunity to create the first part-human, part-robot cop.
The effects in this movie are pretty good, but it seems to be lacking much of a plot. I hope you aren’t expecting to think much during this movie, because if you are, you might hurt yourself trying to find meaning in the movie. Overall, it’s not a terrible movie, but not anything to write home to mom about.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale