Ben, a security guard, spends a day with his brother-in-law to show he is worthy of marrying his sister. The brother-in-law, James, is a cop and takes Ben for an unforgettable 24-hour ride through the streets of Atlanta.
You’ve probably seen this good cop versus bad cop movie before, but for a “popcorn flick” it’s pretty good. Full disclosure: I have a sweet spot for Kevin Hart. I think he is one of the funniest people around today and I love everything he’s been in recently.
If you are interested in a funny movie with a familiar plot, you will like this movie.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech