Ben, a security guard, spends a day with his brother-in-law to show he is worthy of marrying his sister. The brother-in-law, James, is a cop and takes Ben for an unforgettable 24-hour ride through the streets of Atlanta.
You’ve probably seen this good cop versus bad cop movie before, but for a “popcorn flick” it’s pretty good. Full disclosure: I have a sweet spot for Kevin Hart. I think he is one of the funniest people around today and I love everything he’s been in recently.
If you are interested in a funny movie with a familiar plot, you will like this movie.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’