Ben, a security guard, spends a day with his brother-in-law to show he is worthy of marrying his sister. The brother-in-law, James, is a cop and takes Ben for an unforgettable 24-hour ride through the streets of Atlanta.
You’ve probably seen this good cop versus bad cop movie before, but for a “popcorn flick” it’s pretty good. Full disclosure: I have a sweet spot for Kevin Hart. I think he is one of the funniest people around today and I love everything he’s been in recently.
If you are interested in a funny movie with a familiar plot, you will like this movie.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale