Riddick has been left for dead on a sun-scorched planet forced to fight an alien race. When he signals for help, two ships come to his aid: One carrying a new breed of mercenaries and another captained by a man from Riddick’s past.
This will be the third movie in the low-budget series. Not spending as much money on the computer animation has allowed the movie to focus more on the storyline and develop the characters. While I haven’t seen the other two movies, I was able to quickly pick up the storyline. I really kind of liked Riddick. While it does drag at times, it has some scenes that are still worth seeing.
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Brutal winter in northeast US freezes part of Atlantic Ocean
- Man slaps embattled producer Harvey Weinstein at Scottsdale restaurant
- Phoenix-area suburb posts funny video to show off warm winter weather
- KTAR News hosts, reporters share biggest news stories of 2017