As North Korea invades Washington, a group of teenagers fight to save their town.
Bruce St. James said, “I remember the original 1984 version of this film and the idea of the Russians attacking was in the realm of possibilities, making this an intriguing and thought provoking movie. I’m not buying any of this movie from the premise (the North Koreans attacked America?) to the huge plot holes to the stiff acting (and I’m being kind) to the “cheap” feeling of the special effects. Wait for Netflix.”
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day