As North Korea invades Washington, a group of teenagers fight to save their town.
Bruce St. James said, “I remember the original 1984 version of this film and the idea of the Russians attacking was in the realm of possibilities, making this an intriguing and thought provoking movie. I’m not buying any of this movie from the premise (the North Koreans attacked America?) to the huge plot holes to the stiff acting (and I’m being kind) to the “cheap” feeling of the special effects. Wait for Netflix.”
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco