As North Korea invades Washington, a group of teenagers fight to save their town.
Bruce St. James said, “I remember the original 1984 version of this film and the idea of the Russians attacking was in the realm of possibilities, making this an intriguing and thought provoking movie. I’m not buying any of this movie from the premise (the North Koreans attacked America?) to the huge plot holes to the stiff acting (and I’m being kind) to the “cheap” feeling of the special effects. Wait for Netflix.”
- San Francisco approves $290,000 payout for Journey wedding
- Attorney: Sober toxicology report could help NAU shooter’s self-defense claim
- Facebook CEO, now a father, will give away most of his money
- CNN erases description of Gray’s mother as heroin addict
- ‘Love & Hip Hop’ star sentenced to 8 years in prison