When Dusty, a world-famous racing plane, finds out that his racing days may be over because his engine is busted, he must find a new path. He joins the ranks of the aerial firefighting team of Blade Ranger and a ground team known as the Smokejumpers. In Dusty’s first firefight he learns the true meaning of what it takes to be a hero.
I’ll be honest. I did not like the first “Planes” movie, but this follow up film is much better. There were actually characters that I cared about.
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix-based company to buy 430 Airbus planes for $49.5 billion