When Dusty, a world-famous racing plane, finds out that his racing days may be over because his engine is busted, he must find a new path. He joins the ranks of the aerial firefighting team of Blade Ranger and a ground team known as the Smokejumpers. In Dusty’s first firefight he learns the true meaning of what it takes to be a hero.
I’ll be honest. I did not like the first “Planes” movie, but this follow up film is much better. There were actually characters that I cared about.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- World War II airplane tour to touch down near Phoenix next week
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time