When Dusty, a world-famous racing plane, finds out that his racing days may be over because his engine is busted, he must find a new path. He joins the ranks of the aerial firefighting team of Blade Ranger and a ground team known as the Smokejumpers. In Dusty’s first firefight he learns the true meaning of what it takes to be a hero.
I’ll be honest. I did not like the first “Planes” movie, but this follow up film is much better. There were actually characters that I cared about.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns