Paddington is a walking and talking bear that is accepted in society as normal.
He goes to London is search of a family but finds that the city life may not be cut out for him.
That changes when he meets the Brown family, who offer him a place to stay.
I vaguely remember the cartoon character Paddington Bear so I went into this movie not knowing much.
I left thinking this movie was absolutely magical. This is the PG-rated version of the movie “Ted.”
It does not come off as corny, but rather cute. I suggest you run, don’t walk to see this movie and bring the kids!
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions