Paddington is a walking and talking bear that is accepted in society as normal.
He goes to London is search of a family but finds that the city life may not be cut out for him.
That changes when he meets the Brown family, who offer him a place to stay.
I vaguely remember the cartoon character Paddington Bear so I went into this movie not knowing much.
I left thinking this movie was absolutely magical. This is the PG-rated version of the movie “Ted.”
It does not come off as corny, but rather cute. I suggest you run, don’t walk to see this movie and bring the kids!
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale