As the apocalypse draws near, a former pilot and trainee are the world’s last hope and must combat against enormous robotic sea creatures. The two men use a special type of weapon from the past to fight the enemy.
To me, this was like “Transformers” meets old “Godzilla” movies. I get that a lot of people liked the movie, but I struggled with it. Overall, it just seemed like a lot of CGI effects loosely put together with a storyline that was so far fetched it became improbable. It was a ‘B’ grade movie that thought it was an ‘A’.
- Trump again tweets about McCain voting against Obamacare repeal
- Paul Rugg relaxes by petting a dog — that bites him
- Explorer documents month-long journey at sea in YouTube video
- Phoenix police release video from protest outside Trump rally
- Texas man shown on video fishing in home flooded by Hurricane Harvey