As the apocalypse draws near, a former pilot and trainee are the world’s last hope and must combat against enormous robotic sea creatures. The two men use a special type of weapon from the past to fight the enemy.
To me, this was like “Transformers” meets old “Godzilla” movies. I get that a lot of people liked the movie, but I struggled with it. Overall, it just seemed like a lot of CGI effects loosely put together with a storyline that was so far fetched it became improbable. It was a ‘B’ grade movie that thought it was an ‘A’.
- Hug it out: Harrison Ford ends feud with Chewbacca with some help from Adele
- ‘The Boss’ is back: Rare Bruce Springsteen video of Phoenix-area concert debuts
- Movies in a Minute: ‘Creed’
- Hello, it’s me: YouTuber performs Adele’s ‘Hello’ in 25 different and beautiful styles
- Faith in Humanity: Restaurant offers free Thanksgiving meals to those eating alone