As the apocalypse draws near, a former pilot and trainee are the world’s last hope and must combat against enormous robotic sea creatures. The two men use a special type of weapon from the past to fight the enemy.
To me, this was like “Transformers” meets old “Godzilla” movies. I get that a lot of people liked the movie, but I struggled with it. Overall, it just seemed like a lot of CGI effects loosely put together with a storyline that was so far fetched it became improbable. It was a ‘B’ grade movie that thought it was an ‘A’.
- Video proves autocorrect in real life is more annoying than helpful
- Uber driver shows passengers fun time with epic dance party
- Little boy breaks down after reporter asks if he’ll miss mom at school
- Dale Jr, Dude Perfect reenact hilariously accurate driving stereotypes
- Video gives first-person look at firefighters working burning home