As the apocalypse draws near, a former pilot and trainee are the world’s last hope and must combat against enormous robotic sea creatures. The two men use a special type of weapon from the past to fight the enemy.
To me, this was like “Transformers” meets old “Godzilla” movies. I get that a lot of people liked the movie, but I struggled with it. Overall, it just seemed like a lot of CGI effects loosely put together with a storyline that was so far fetched it became improbable. It was a ‘B’ grade movie that thought it was an ‘A’.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty
- Melania Trump launches campaign for kids, Gilbert teen at White House