One Direction is the latest in boy-band craze and this film takes you behind the curtain to see what life is like on tour for the boys. The five guys, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry’s rise to fame is all caught on camera so you can see what all the hype is about.
I actually enjoyed this film. My goddaughters were nice enough to join me in seeing this movie so I can still have my man-card. These guys make mindless pop songs and at times it seems like a puff-piece for the band, but there are some genuine moments in the documentary that I think people of all ages will enjoy.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations