One Direction is the latest in boy-band craze and this film takes you behind the curtain to see what life is like on tour for the boys. The five guys, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry’s rise to fame is all caught on camera so you can see what all the hype is about.
I actually enjoyed this film. My goddaughters were nice enough to join me in seeing this movie so I can still have my man-card. These guys make mindless pop songs and at times it seems like a puff-piece for the band, but there are some genuine moments in the documentary that I think people of all ages will enjoy.
- Surrounded by scandal, Globes turn to old favs & fresh faces
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert