Terrorists invade Washington and capture the President and some of his staff members. The former Presidential guard has been trapped in the building as well and is the only hope to regain national security.
- Faith in Humanity: Valley group supports, gives wigs to breast cancer patients
- Princeton Review: ASU and UA among nation’s top colleges
- Valley doctor: Viral Coca-Cola graphic is malarkey
- Faith in Humanity: Arizona group helping disabled people find hope
- Faith in Humanity: Underprivileged boy receives hundreds of books thanks to Facebook post