An air marshal is forced to put his training to use when he receives threatening text messages during a transatlantic flight. The flight is being used for ransom as the person in the texts is demanding $150 million to be put in an offshore account or passengers will die.
In my opinion, the only people who are able to suspend their belief that something like this could happen at 40,000 feet are people who have never been on a plane. The movie takes a majority of its time to make everybody and nobody a suspect. Aside from that, there is enough action and suspense to make the movie a decent film.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions