An air marshal is forced to put his training to use when he receives threatening text messages during a transatlantic flight. The flight is being used for ransom as the person in the texts is demanding $150 million to be put in an offshore account or passengers will die.
In my opinion, the only people who are able to suspend their belief that something like this could happen at 40,000 feet are people who have never been on a plane. The movie takes a majority of its time to make everybody and nobody a suspect. Aside from that, there is enough action and suspense to make the movie a decent film.
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’