Lou Bloom, a man desperate for work, discovers a job as a freelance videographer. He learns about the underbelly of Los Angeles when he begins making money in crime journalism covering stabbings, car accidents and other incidents. As his fascination with the job grows, the line between covering the news and creating the news becomes blurred.
Jake Gyllenhaal plays the main character in this film who is clearly a psychopath (maybe a sociopath). The character is cold and chilling and I enjoy that in a movie. Yes, the movie becomes predictable in parts but overall I really enjoyed it, even though there were parts that creeped me out.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions