In an effort to save the magic that keeps the museum coming to life, Larry sets out on an adventure to the British Museum. He travels to meet with a pharaoh to discuss why his pals, including Theodore Roosevelt, went nuts during a show at the American Museum of Natural History.
As the final installment of the “Night at the Museum” series, this movie falls in between the first two — not as good as the first but much better than the second. It was enjoyable but I found it more interesting to watch the recently-passed Robin Williams and Mickey Rooney reprise their roles.
- Tempe’s Innings Festival set to begin this weekend
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October