In an effort to save the magic that keeps the museum coming to life, Larry sets out on an adventure to the British Museum. He travels to meet with a pharaoh to discuss why his pals, including Theodore Roosevelt, went nuts during a show at the American Museum of Natural History.
As the final installment of the “Night at the Museum” series, this movie falls in between the first two — not as good as the first but much better than the second. It was enjoyable but I found it more interesting to watch the recently-passed Robin Williams and Mickey Rooney reprise their roles.
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen
- ASU’s online business school’s MBA program named top 5 in nation
- James Franco an early winner at Critics’ Choice Awards