In an effort to save the magic that keeps the museum coming to life, Larry sets out on an adventure to the British Museum. He travels to meet with a pharaoh to discuss why his pals, including Theodore Roosevelt, went nuts during a show at the American Museum of Natural History.
As the final installment of the “Night at the Museum” series, this movie falls in between the first two — not as good as the first but much better than the second. It was enjoyable but I found it more interesting to watch the recently-passed Robin Williams and Mickey Rooney reprise their roles.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions