In an effort to save the magic that keeps the museum coming to life, Larry sets out on an adventure to the British Museum. He travels to meet with a pharaoh to discuss why his pals, including Theodore Roosevelt, went nuts during a show at the American Museum of Natural History.
As the final installment of the “Night at the Museum” series, this movie falls in between the first two — not as good as the first but much better than the second. It was enjoyable but I found it more interesting to watch the recently-passed Robin Williams and Mickey Rooney reprise their roles.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight