A young couple moves to a new neighborhood with their infant daughter, only to have a fraternity move next door soon after. The couple befriends a few of the guys in the frat and things start out great. Until one night after multiple attempts to calm the partying, the couple calls the police. After that a “war” breaks out between the two neighbors.
I am not telling you anything by telling you this movie is exactly what you think it is. It takes a little while to get going but there are definitely some laugh-out-loud moments that make the movie good. It’s not for everyone, but I’m immature and thought the movie had enough funny parts to make it good.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions