A young couple moves to a new neighborhood with their infant daughter, only to have a fraternity move next door soon after. The couple befriends a few of the guys in the frat and things start out great. Until one night after multiple attempts to calm the partying, the couple calls the police. After that a “war” breaks out between the two neighbors.
I am not telling you anything by telling you this movie is exactly what you think it is. It takes a little while to get going but there are definitely some laugh-out-loud moments that make the movie good. It’s not for everyone, but I’m immature and thought the movie had enough funny parts to make it good.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight