A young couple moves to a new neighborhood with their infant daughter, only to have a fraternity move next door soon after. The couple befriends a few of the guys in the frat and things start out great. Until one night after multiple attempts to calm the partying, the couple calls the police. After that a “war” breaks out between the two neighbors.
I am not telling you anything by telling you this movie is exactly what you think it is. It takes a little while to get going but there are definitely some laugh-out-loud moments that make the movie good. It’s not for everyone, but I’m immature and thought the movie had enough funny parts to make it good.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech