After being released from prison, street racer Tobey Marshall signs up for a race across the country. Marshall, who was framed by a wealthy businessman, is out for revenge. His ex-partner places a bounty on him after he learns of his plan.
It is an understatement to say I disliked this film. There is nothing about it that I liked. The story had plot holes and the acting was terrible. I thought it might be good because Aaron Paul, from “Breaking Bad,” was in it, but I was mistaken. I promise you have better uses of your time than seeing this movie.
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening
- Nielsen says 29 million people watched royal wedding in US
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Margot Kidder, Lois Lane in the ‘Superman’ franchise, dies
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight