After being released from prison, street racer Tobey Marshall signs up for a race across the country. Marshall, who was framed by a wealthy businessman, is out for revenge. His ex-partner places a bounty on him after he learns of his plan.
It is an understatement to say I disliked this film. There is nothing about it that I liked. The story had plot holes and the acting was terrible. I thought it might be good because Aaron Paul, from “Breaking Bad,” was in it, but I was mistaken. I promise you have better uses of your time than seeing this movie.
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen