After being released from prison, street racer Tobey Marshall signs up for a race across the country. Marshall, who was framed by a wealthy businessman, is out for revenge. His ex-partner places a bounty on him after he learns of his plan.
It is an understatement to say I disliked this film. There is nothing about it that I liked. The story had plot holes and the acting was terrible. I thought it might be good because Aaron Paul, from “Breaking Bad,” was in it, but I was mistaken. I promise you have better uses of your time than seeing this movie.
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech