After being released from prison, street racer Tobey Marshall signs up for a race across the country. Marshall, who was framed by a wealthy businessman, is out for revenge. His ex-partner places a bounty on him after he learns of his plan.
It is an understatement to say I disliked this film. There is nothing about it that I liked. The story had plot holes and the acting was terrible. I thought it might be good because Aaron Paul, from “Breaking Bad,” was in it, but I was mistaken. I promise you have better uses of your time than seeing this movie.
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Taylor Swift to kick off ‘Reputation’ with date in Glendale