After being released from prison, street racer Tobey Marshall signs up for a race across the country. Marshall, who was framed by a wealthy businessman, is out for revenge. His ex-partner places a bounty on him after he learns of his plan.
It is an understatement to say I disliked this film. There is nothing about it that I liked. The story had plot holes and the acting was terrible. I thought it might be good because Aaron Paul, from “Breaking Bad,” was in it, but I was mistaken. I promise you have better uses of your time than seeing this movie.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions