Woody Grant and his son David take a road trip to Lincoln, Nebraska so Woody can claim his Mega Sweepstakes Marketing prize. Along the way the pair stops in a small town that Woody grew up in. Here David gets to learn a little bit more about his father.
The movie, Nebraska, has a great story and kept me laughing. I expect to see a few Oscars come from this movie. Bruce Dern was excellent as Woody Grant and is a show in for an Oscar. The characters are great and the story warms your heart. It is a must see!
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Hit the road: Monument Valley named best place to see on Arizona road trip
- Nebraska-based university to expand one-year nursing program in Phoenix
- Phoenix-area native to write, direct new feature-length film in Arizona
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots