“Narco Cultura” follows the lives of two men on the opposite sides of the drug war in Mexico. One works with the crime scene investigators in the murder capitol of the world and the other glorifies the drug lords in music.
The documentary was heartbreaking and fascinating at the same time. I did not realize that some of the drug lords even pay for artist to write songs about them. By the end of the movie, you will be looking at the drug war and the people it affects in a completely different way.
I suggest you go see it.
- Scottsdale-based Kona Grill opens new location overseas
- Mexican officials find pot-launching bazooka near Arizona border
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Cards Against Humanity hopes to stop construction of Trump’s border wall
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else