“Narco Cultura” follows the lives of two men on the opposite sides of the drug war in Mexico. One works with the crime scene investigators in the murder capitol of the world and the other glorifies the drug lords in music.
The documentary was heartbreaking and fascinating at the same time. I did not realize that some of the drug lords even pay for artist to write songs about them. By the end of the movie, you will be looking at the drug war and the people it affects in a completely different way.
I suggest you go see it.
- Phoenix-area company negotiating movie rights for Thai cave rescue
- Retaliatory tariffs target $266 million in Arizona exports, chamber says
- The ties that bind: Economic ties between Arizona, Sonora, Mexico
- Jaguar seen in Arizona last year has been killed in Mexico, officials say
- Arizona grand jury indicts nurse for personally using patients’ narcotics