“Narco Cultura” follows the lives of two men on the opposite sides of the drug war in Mexico. One works with the crime scene investigators in the murder capitol of the world and the other glorifies the drug lords in music.
The documentary was heartbreaking and fascinating at the same time. I did not realize that some of the drug lords even pay for artist to write songs about them. By the end of the movie, you will be looking at the drug war and the people it affects in a completely different way.
I suggest you go see it.
- Trailer released for ‘Only the Brave,’ film about Granite Mountain Hotshots
- New feature film ‘Arizona’ was shot in New Mexico
- Report: US House bill allocates $1.6B for border wall construction
- At least 14 reported dead in gunbattle between gangs in Mexico
- Border Patrol arrests 4 men at medical camp run by aid group