“Narco Cultura” follows the lives of two men on the opposite sides of the drug war in Mexico. One works with the crime scene investigators in the murder capitol of the world and the other glorifies the drug lords in music.
The documentary was heartbreaking and fascinating at the same time. I did not realize that some of the drug lords even pay for artist to write songs about them. By the end of the movie, you will be looking at the drug war and the people it affects in a completely different way.
I suggest you go see it.
- Arizona lawmakers seek solution to sewage leak in two southern cities
- Body found at collapsed Mexico school; girl still trapped
- Arizona resident describes deadly Mexico City earthquake as ‘chaotic’
- Jake LaMotta, boxer who inspired ‘Raging Bull,’ dies at 95
- Mexico quake rescuers struggle to free girl, other survivors