Much Ado About Nothing is a Shakespearean classic that director Josh Whedon brought to life in the modern world.
The film uses the actual text from Shakespeare’s play and is a unique take on the original with modern technology such as cell phones, big screen TV’s and new cars.
It sounds weird and it is a little bit, but it is also kind of awesome. And for those of you intimidated by Shakespeare just allow the words to flow over you, and you will get the meaning.
For my full review go ahead and check the video out below.
- Routine ‘Daddy’s Home 2’ is good for a few laughs, but not much else
- Auto retailer makes big offer for Honda that appeared in funny video
- Sen. John McCain honors Veterans Day in emotional video
- Rep. Steve Scalise challenges lawmaker to scooter race in US Capitol
- Jurors see video of former Mesa officer shooting, killing unarmed man