Much Ado About Nothing is a Shakespearean classic that director Josh Whedon brought to life in the modern world.
The film uses the actual text from Shakespeare’s play and is a unique take on the original with modern technology such as cell phones, big screen TV’s and new cars.
It sounds weird and it is a little bit, but it is also kind of awesome. And for those of you intimidated by Shakespeare just allow the words to flow over you, and you will get the meaning.
For my full review go ahead and check the video out below.
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Eyes on Parenting: Teaching your kids how and when to call 911
- Video captures man getting bit by a bobcat while helping to save dog
- YouTuber demonstrates the world’s biggest Super Soaker