Much Ado About Nothing is a Shakespearean classic that director Josh Whedon brought to life in the modern world.
The film uses the actual text from Shakespeare’s play and is a unique take on the original with modern technology such as cell phones, big screen TV’s and new cars.
It sounds weird and it is a little bit, but it is also kind of awesome. And for those of you intimidated by Shakespeare just allow the words to flow over you, and you will get the meaning.
For my full review go ahead and check the video out below.
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty
- Melania Trump launches campaign for kids, Gilbert teen at White House
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- New photos, video of 2011 Giffords shooting released by FBI