Much Ado About Nothing is a Shakespearean classic that director Josh Whedon brought to life in the modern world.
The film uses the actual text from Shakespeare’s play and is a unique take on the original with modern technology such as cell phones, big screen TV’s and new cars.
It sounds weird and it is a little bit, but it is also kind of awesome. And for those of you intimidated by Shakespeare just allow the words to flow over you, and you will get the meaning.
For my full review go ahead and check the video out below.
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- This deep-sea dive in Antarctica is equal parts amazing and frightening
- Dramatic video shows man’s rescue after California avalanche
- Suspects running from Phoenix-area cops hop fence into police station
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence