In this Wes Anderson film, starring Bruce Willis, Bill Murray and Edward Norton,a young boy and girl fall in love during the 1960’s in New England. During their courtship they choose to run away together. People in the town fan out to search for the pair and turn the town upside down.
Bruce St. James said it is one of his favorite movies of the year and “sure, it’s odd in places, but this is a compelling story with brilliant performances. Unlike some of (Anderson’s) other films, this is a bit easier to follow and enjoy.”
- ‘Coco’ tops box office again before ‘Star Wars’ hits
- Jay-Z tops Grammy nominations with 8, Kendrick Lamar follows with 7
- CBS suspends Charlie Rose, PBS halts his show following allegations
- Rising rapper Lil Peep dies in Tucson before concert
- Phoenix Comicon to feature ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ stars