In this Wes Anderson film, starring Bruce Willis, Bill Murray and Edward Norton,a young boy and girl fall in love during the 1960’s in New England. During their courtship they choose to run away together. People in the town fan out to search for the pair and turn the town upside down.
Bruce St. James said it is one of his favorite movies of the year and “sure, it’s odd in places, but this is a compelling story with brilliant performances. Unlike some of (Anderson’s) other films, this is a bit easier to follow and enjoy.”
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’