In this Wes Anderson film, starring Bruce Willis, Bill Murray and Edward Norton,a young boy and girl fall in love during the 1960’s in New England. During their courtship they choose to run away together. People in the town fan out to search for the pair and turn the town upside down.
Bruce St. James said it is one of his favorite movies of the year and “sure, it’s odd in places, but this is a compelling story with brilliant performances. Unlike some of (Anderson’s) other films, this is a bit easier to follow and enjoy.”
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations