A prequel to “Monsters Inc.,” “Monsters University” is the story of how Mike and Sully came to be the monsters creeping out of your closet. The two weren’t always the inseparable pair we knew in the first film. In fact, they were competing against one another.
I thought this movie was creative with the storyline and didn’t piggyback off of the jokes from the last movie. I thought it was good, even though it was a little long; some of the kiddies were getting restless towards the end.
See my full review in the video below.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations