The life of Nelson Mandela was far from boring, from his young childhood in rural Africa, to his imprisonment, his freedom and the presidency of South Africa.
This movie shows you parts of Nelson Mandela’s life that you knew about and then some that you did not. I think they did a wonderful job of putting together a movie that showed the good things and the bad things about him, while still cramming a long life journey into two hours. I think you will learn something that you didn’t know by watching this film.
- Airman who inspired ‘Good Morning, Vietnam’ film has died
- Arizona native Emma Stone to return to big screen for ‘Zombieland 2’
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, dies at 89
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James