The life of Nelson Mandela was far from boring, from his young childhood in rural Africa, to his imprisonment, his freedom and the presidency of South Africa.
This movie shows you parts of Nelson Mandela’s life that you knew about and then some that you did not. I think they did a wonderful job of putting together a movie that showed the good things and the bad things about him, while still cramming a long life journey into two hours. I think you will learn something that you didn’t know by watching this film.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day