The life of Nelson Mandela was far from boring, from his young childhood in rural Africa, to his imprisonment, his freedom and the presidency of South Africa.
This movie shows you parts of Nelson Mandela’s life that you knew about and then some that you did not. I think they did a wonderful job of putting together a movie that showed the good things and the bad things about him, while still cramming a long life journey into two hours. I think you will learn something that you didn’t know by watching this film.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations