A young boy begins to realize he has powers that no one else does.
Years later, he must learn how to use his powers, figure out what he was meant to be and his duties in a world not like him. He is needed to save the world from destruction and must become the symbol of hope for the people of Earth.
I thought the movie was OK. I didn’t really buy the love story and there were a lot, I mean A LOT, of battle scenes. I was becoming overwhelmed. Although, I will say I learned more about the background of Superman than I have before.
Watch the video below to see my full review.
- Say ‘pi’ but hear ‘pie’: Best pie fights in the movies, TV
- ‘Wicked,’ ‘Aladdin’ headline upcoming Broadway season at ASU Gammage
- Josh Groban and Idina Menzel coming to Phoenix in October
- Host Jimmy Kimmel offers Lake Havasu trip for shortest Oscars speech
- Another Arizona family to be featured on ‘Family Feud’ game show